During Our Visit
- Sit down with you to discuss what are your housing, equipment and medical supply needs;
- Provide you with printed information on products you may be interested in;
- Bring samples of products you wish to see (if they are in stock);
- Perform an accessibility audit of your home to see what barriers to your independence can be reduced;
- Assess the equipment you are using to make sure it is the best fit for you, is in need of repair or updating;
- Measure or fit you for a new wheelchair, scooter, walker or other mobility device, if you need one;
- Develop a plan of action to perform the work and/or deliver the product needed.
- Establish a communication plan.